Add list search web part
Applies to: SharePoint On-premises
Please refer this https://www.crowcanyon.help/article/271 article for more details on how to create and configure workspace page.
Summary of steps:
1. Edit workspace page and add Crow Canyon List Search webpart to the page.
2. Edit list search webpart in the page and configure it.
1. Add CrowCanyon List Search webpart to the page.
– Edit the webpart page –> Add a webpart –> Add CrowCanyon List Search webpart from “CrowCanyon” folder to the page.
Note: If the Crow Canyon List Search webpart in not available in the CrowCanyon folder, please activate the Crow Canyon List search feature from Site Collection features (Go to root Site settings -> Site Collection Features and activate the Crow Canyon )
2. Edit the CrowCanyon List search webpart in the page and configure it.
– Select the lists on which list search should be configured along with default search mode (simple search/advanced search).
For more details regarding List Search, please refer http://www.crowcanyon.info/sharepoint-manuals-37/index.html