Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Allowing Search on a Nitro Lookup Column searches entire list

I have a Lookup Column that is set to use a certain view of my list.  I have it set to Enable search on the lookup list items.  When the user performs the search in the form field, it seems to be searching the entire list and not just the view I selected.  How do we perform the search on just the items returned in the view?

Uploaded files:
  • NitroLookupIssue.JPG

SharePoint search runs at the list level and there is no direct way to filter by view. We will investigate this further and give you an update in few days.

Hi @sherrij_novitas,

We have enhanced the NITRO Forms lookup column search to return only those items that are there in the view specified in the NITRO lookup column settings. Though SharePoint search returns items from entire list, we do the filtering on the results based on the selected view. Please try this and let us know if this is working for you.

For SharePoint Online customers: Update NITRO to the latest version in the site and clear the browser cache.

For SharePoint On-premises customers: This feature will be part of the next update of On-prem NITRO Studio update package.

Thank you
Crow Canyon Team.