Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Article index?

There are some excellent reference, how-to, and other articles available for NITRO modules, but they aren't easily discoverable and I have trouble trying to locate them. Is there an Article Index that can help us quickly locate specific articles?

Hi @pf-amalin,

We categorize and tag our articles. If you scroll down on the home page, you'll see articles separated by category. This should help get you to the article you need a little quicker. Let me know if that helps or if you are looking for something else. Thank you!

Thank you James, that should do the trick. The answer's been right in front of my face and I just didn't see it; I feel like such an end-user ?.

@james speaking of articles... the Nitro Studio user manual is often difficult to find (unless bookmarked) as it only seems to appear under the support drop down (support or resources) on this page (and others) NITRO Studio Forms & Workflows by Crow Canyon Software
or here Crow Canyon Software Support - Support for Crow Canyon Software Products

If I remember to go to "search the KB" and then to the support homepage then I can find the link to NITRO Studio 2.0 (crowcanyon.info)