Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Associated Field Form - Keeps refreshing

For some reason my assocated field form, keeps refreshing if there is no associated data. The header goes away, then shows again. It keeps repeating... It was working last week correctly but now it is happening all the time. If I have data, it does refresh continually,  I updated our versions, I also restored my form to two months ago and it is still doing it, Comments? It is just the header that goes away and then shows backup every second  or so. It appears that it only happens when I have an aggragate summing up a total and then assigning it to a column (Set in Column). If I remove the set in column everything works ok.

Quote from skigeek on December 5, 2023, 1:20 pm

For some reason my assocated field form, keeps refreshing if there is no associated data. The header goes away, then shows again. It keeps repeating... It was working last week correctly but now it is happening all the time. If I have data, it does refresh continually,  I updated our versions, I also restored my form to two months ago and it is still doing it, Comments? It is just the header that goes away and then shows backup every second  or so. It appears that it only happens when I have an aggragate summing up a total and then assigning it to a column (Set in Column). If I remove the set in column everything works ok.

Came in this morning and re-added the column and eveything is working like it should. (Please disregard)