Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Checking the status of Crow Canyon support tickets

[I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but it's the closest I could find]

We have a couple of open support tickets with Crow Canyon and I need to report on the status and ETA. Is there a way to check online for the status of our open support tickets?

Would the IT Help Desk application work in this situation?

Hi, you can always email us for ticket status or contact us on our Chat. We also send out regular notifications while we are working on tickets. But I understand about having a Customer Portal for our customers where you can submit tickets and view the status of them, as well as access other documents such as licensing and billing. We have that under development now and are working through various issues with that.

One issue is allowing secure access for our SharePoint on-premises customers who don't have Office 365 accounts while also managing logins and access permissions. We are looking in how to enable access for on-prem customers without requiring extra licensing. Another issue is connecting with backend license databases and financial info.

We are busy with many projects that enhance NITRO Studio, our IT Help Desk, and other products (lots of cool stuff coming up!), but have also decided to put attention on the Customer Portal and intend to have it ready by this summer.

Thanks for the info, Scott!