Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Using Geolocation columns in NITRO Forms

We have a list with a SharePoint Geolocation column and can enter the location from a Modern NITRO Form. I can access the associated address and coordinate data, as well as the map, from a standard SharePoint view, but, apart from entering the location in the column itself, cannot figure out how (or if) we can access that data from a NITRO form. The NITRO Version Log has a few references to the Geolocation column so I assume it is supported. Does anyone know how would we go about accessing the associated data and functionality?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi @pf-amalin,

Please let us know if your requirement is to have the linked columns (Street Address, City, State, etc.) of Location column in NITRO Forms similar to other columns. Do you plan to use these linked columns in column permissions, etc. or just want to print them on the form?

Please note that standard SharePoint does not show linked columns of Location column in SP form; these columns are only supported in SharePoint list view. Similarly, these columns are supported in Crow Canyon NITRO List View also.

Right now I'm researching the capabilities and how to use lookup fields in NITRO forms before I bring the topic up with our users. I think I'll hold off using Geolocation columns for now. Information in the manual about this (and other functionality that isn't readily apparant) would certainly be helpful.

Thank you for the reply.