Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Different fonts for different field labels - why?

Hi, for some reason certain field labels have different fonts on the form I am creating. There is no theme/custom CSS involved so I am not sure why this is happening. I can see the differences when I check the browser dev tools but can't see anyway in Nitro to stop this happening or why it is happening....

I have screenshot an example and attached. The font labels seem to jump from

Some labels are like this
<div class="ccs_ColumnLabel"><div class="ms-standardheader"><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:107%;font-family:'Calibri',sans-serif;">Have you completed 12 months of employment?</span><span style="color:red;">*</span></div></div>

Others are like this

<div class="ccs_ColumnLabel"><div class="ms-standardheader"><p><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:107%;">Will you be left with a minimum of three week’s leave entitlement intact after the cash up?&nbsp;</span></p><span style="color:red;">*</span></div></div>

Uploaded files:
  • nitro-fonts.png

Hi Jay,

Please send us the following details and we will check:

• List template – Go to the list -> List settings -> Save list as template and send us the file.
  • NITRO Forms settings file –> Please refer to article https://www.crowcanyon.help/article/445/, export the NITRO Forms settings and send us the file.

You can send us the above mentioned files to sharepointsupport@crowcanyon.com

Regards,

Crow Canyon Support

Thanks - done