Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Form not displaying attachment on list after update

I have a Custom Action that calls a Power Automate Workflow which in turn creates a PDF and attaches it to the list. Nitro Form being used is not showing an attachment until I refresh the screen a couple of times.  What are my options regarding getting the attachment to show on the item in the form?

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob - the team is looking into this. But did you know you can use the Generate Document action in Custom Actions to create a PDF and attach it to the SharePoint item? Maybe you are using Power Automate for another reason, but if just to generate the PDF, that can be done in Custom Actions/Generate Document.

@scottrestivo

Until I found that article, I had a timer in Javascript to provide the delay needed for the file to appear. But yes, I recently came across this article and working to implement.

My  HTML/CSS skill are very basic. I am more of a Systems Engineer versus developer. Anyone have html templates/examples they'd be willing to share for use in Custom Actions or Workflows and formatted emails?

Who knows maybe this can be another forum?

Thanks!

Hi Bob,

Please refer below article for sample rich text print template configuration in Crow Canyon Print Manager. Please let us know if you face any difficulty and share your document format in that case.

Configure rich print templates using Crow Canyon Print Manager App