Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Forms Groups within Groups

Hello,

I need help in making this "shirt" form dashboard. I've already created a nitro forms designer with each shirt that has 2 sharepoint columns.

• One is the LookUp column(Size)
  • choice column (quantity).
  • there are a total of 8 rows.

Users who place the orders get the option to choose the size and quantity.

Is there a way I can use workflow or nitro studio to group the same size style/size shirts and have total sum of quantity?

Also, how can I setup nitro forms designer to when a the same 'auto-fill user information' NAME is filled, that an error appears per season?

Per season is from April to August and September to March?

Hi @anguyen,

“Is there a way I can use workflow or nitro studio to group the same size style/size shirts and have total sum of quantity?”

Please configure a Crow Canyon List view web part for the list by referring manual and add it to a page. Specify ‘Size’ column in grouping and ‘Quantity’ column in ‘Totals’.

Manual: https://www.crowcanyon.info/nitro/appmanual_v2/index.html?configuring-a-list-view.html

<Refer attached file>

Note: In this example, ‘Quantity’ is a number column. We cannot select ‘Sum’ operation for a choice column.

“Also, how can I setup nitro forms designer to when a the same 'auto-fill user information' NAME is filled, that an error appears per season?

Per season is from April to August and September to March?”

1. We need to take email ID of the logged-in user. Please use this function in form event actions in #3. below to get email ID of the user $getspuserproperty(email,;,[User column placeholder])
  2. Create a single line of text column to map current year and current season. Please use JavaScript to construct the value based on date. April to August season can be taken as H1 and September to March season can be taken as H2.
  3. Please refer ‘Use case 2: Enforce a unique value based on a combination of column values.’ from article: https://www.crowcanyon.help/article/702/ and configure form event actions to get unique combination of above columns (user and date).

Uploaded files:
  • CCLV-Grouping-Totals.png