Crow Canyon Software Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Nitro utility

SP2019 - on premise.
Found this feature while clicking around. Went looking for some info in the help manual but couldn't find any.
First thing I notice is that all the published forms say "No" under "Modern form" - is this something I should be changing? I can't find how to do so. The user guide (manage forms) shows a box to select between classic and modern but I do not see this.. maybe the user guide is referring to a previous version? The lists themselves show as modern UI

Also under the nitro utilities page I see 3 instances of "List deleted or not accessible"
Is this something I should be worried about, could "shipped" lists have been mistakenly deleted?
Reason I'm worried is because I am investigating while a workflow appears not to be running and when I click execution logs (workflow manager) I am told that I should check the 2 lists called CCSWFHistory_Training and CCSWFHistory_Training _Common

Neither of these lists exist within the site.

The modern option is not visible in NITRO Forms if Modern UI Apps are not installed/disabled; or if app catalog site is not defined for SharePoint 2019. Please refer below article for steps to setup Modern UI Apps in NITRO Studio:

https://www.crowcanyon.help/article/631/

Execution history lists (workflow log lists), are created only if they are enabled for the workflow. To enable execution history, go to the site -> List -> NITRO Workflow (from List ribbon) -> Edit the required workflow and enable execution history. After this, the workflow history lists will be created to store logs.

If the workflow is configured in legacy experience, then scroll down to ‘Workflow execution history settings’ section -> Select the checkbox next to ‘Enable execution history’ -> Select history list from the drop-down -> Save settings.

If the workflow is configured in designer experience, then click ‘Settings’ from ‘WORKFLOW’ ribbon -> Scroll down to ‘Workflow execution history settings’ section -> Select the checkbox next to ‘Enable execution history’ -> Select history list from the drop-down -> Save settings -> Publish the workflow.

To access the log lists for a workflow -> Click ‘Execution Logs’ button for that workflow from NITRO Workflows page. We will find links to execution history lists in ‘Workflow Logs’ dialog. Click the first link, that is, CCSWFHistory_ListName_1 to navigate to that list.

Hi @james no app catalogue here so that explains the first bit.

I cannot see any mention of nitro workflow in the list ribbon. The only way I can get to any workflow "stuff" is in CC workflow manager via the cog.
The workflow was created in the designer. When I edit the w/f and go to settings I see execution history is enabled and it shows me the name of the list being used. However when I go to the execution logs for a given w/f a pop up window shows me 2 lists I should be visiting to read the history. Neither exist! When I click either I get a 404, when I go to all site content I can confirm they do not exist. When I try to select a history list to use the previously offered names do not appear in the drop down. I've added 3 files to illustrate this.
The list name is Training & Travel Requests but the history list offered in the pop up is CCSWFHistory_Train - perhaps the & in my list name has unearthed an issue? Because the actual history list is named "CCSWFHistory_Training & Travel Requests_1"

Uploaded files:
  • list-ribbon.png
  • execution.png
  • logs.png